An Experimental Life

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

The obligatory introduction post

Once upon a time, I used to have a blog. It sort of faded into obscurity, but no one was reading it anyway so it didn't matter much.

But since getting back to journalling again after an on-again, off-again routine of several years, it's nice to have somewhere to post scans and share things. For 12 years, all my journals just consisted of page after page of writing, much of it teen angst stuff that I wouldn't want to burden the world with having to read. Venturing into art journalling has been wonderfully liberating though, and now I actually like looking back at things I did a year or so ago and it spurs me to keep going. It may not be brilliant art, but it's fun and therapeutic and feels good.

So you can hopefully expect to see some scans here at some point, plus a certain amount of me rambling on about nothing in particular. You're unlikely to find anything particularly profound here, but if you read or see something that resonates with you, feel free to drop me a line to say hi.

Well, that's enough of a first post. Bye for now!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home