An Experimental Life

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Technical woes

Aaargh, this image loading thing is driving me crazy. I just spent 20 minutes trying to add 4 images and I still couldn't get them to line up properly. Right, from now on, everything's going in the centre! No more left-alligned, right-alligned text-wrapping hassles.

Some more pages...

I'm so pleased with the last one - I was trying something that Teesha Moore suggested on her site, about using water-soluble crayons to integrate collage elements a bit more so that it doesn't look like you just slapped everything down. Not that this is anything like as good as hers, but I like the effect I got, so I'll try it again some time.



Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home